- Sort orderDefault
Photo title, A → Z
Photo title, Z → A
Date created, new → old
Date created, old → new
✔ Date posted, new → old
Date posted, old → new
Visits, high → low
Visits, low → high
- Photo sizesSquare
XXS - tiny
XS - extra small
S - small
M - medium
L - large
Home / vertebrate paleontology / dinosaurs 
Creation date / 2013
2017 »January February March April May June July August September October November December All
- Right mandible fragment with teeth, Ichthyornis dispar, YPM-1775, from Niobrara Formation, Gove County, Kansas, USA; i.e., 87 – 82 Ma.
- Tooth crown, Theropoda indet., TMP-94-31-32, from the Scollard Formation, Late Maastrichtian, Griffith Farm, Alberta, Canada.
- Tip of an avian tooth, Ichthyornithiformes, NHMM/RD271, from the Maastrichtian Formation (Netherlands/Belgium).
- Tooth, cf. Aves indet., TMP-96-12-40, from Dinosaur Park Formation, Late Campanian, Dinosaur Provincial Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Tooth crown, Aves indet., TMP-86-52-54, from the Dinosaur Park Formation, Late Campanian, Steveville Railroad Grade, Alberta, Canada.
- Tooth, Richardoestesia isosceles, TMP-89-103-25, from Oldman Formation, middle Campanian, Pinhorn Ranch —Wendy’s Site, Alberta Canada.
- Right incomplete mandible with teeth, YPM-1206A, of Hesperornis regalis, from the Niobrara Formation, Kansas, USA, Late Santonian (~83 Ma); probable provenance from Goblin Hollow locality near Russell Springs, KS.
- Isolated tooth, YPM-1206B, Hesperornis regalis, associated to mandible YPM-1206A, from Niobrara Formation, Kansas, USA, Late Santonian (~83 Ma); probable provenance from Goblin Hollow locality near Russell Springs, KS.
- Isolated tooth crown, Ichthyornis dispar, YPM-1460, from Twin Butte Creek, Niobrara Formation (Smoky Hill Chalk Member, early Santonian), Kansas, USA.